Sorin Medical, the largest and fastest-growing Cardiology practice in NYC, is looking to hire several certified surgical scrub technicians for both full-time and part-time positions. At our new flagship location. Shifts range from 10 to 12 hours per day at our Wall Street location.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Assist with surgical care
- Pre-Post Procedure care
- Gather instrumentation/equipment/supplies for the particular operative procedure
- Establish and maintain the sterile field following appropriate technique.
- Communicates to the OR team breaks of the sterile field and intervenes to reestablish.
- Checks for the proper functioning of all sterile/non-sterile equipment before the operating procedure begins.
- Assists the surgeon by handing instrumentation, sterile supplies and/or otherwise directed by the surgeon.
- Clean, sort and arrange surgical instruments and equipment. Assist in restocking supplies, rotate inventory of supplies and pull supplies for cases the next day.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
- Cath lab experience
- ACLS Certified
- Certified Surgical tech
- Cardiovascular invasive specialist
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
New York, NY 10005: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)